Apply for ISI Impact Factor
The publishers of all International and National Level Academic/Research Journals may apply for ISI Impact Factor. Please fill-in the form with the required details and our Operations Team will get in touch with you to help you further.
International Society of Indexing (ISI) collects minimal Processing charges to calculate the Impact Factor of the Journal. These charges are listed as:
For Annual Impact Factor Calculation Rs. 1200 or $25.0 per Journal.
For Half Yearly Impact Factor Calculation Rs. 900 or $18.0 per Journal
Terms and Conditions
- The Journal Should bear an ISSN number.
- The Journal Should have an unique URL.
- All the past Issues of the Journal must be made available at the time of calculation of Impact Factor(In case of closed access Journals)
- At least 2 issues(with at least 3-5 articles each) of the Journal must be published at the time of Evaluation of the Journal.
- The Code of Conduct for Authors & Editors and the type of Review Process followed by the Journal must be Clearly specified on the Journal Website.
- The Journal must follow standard Templates for Publishing the Articles.